Music Controls (Cydia)

phoenix3200

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I just finished making Music Controls 0.9 for the iPhone, and wanted to let you all know about it.

(Content "stolen" from my own site)
---
Multitask while listening to your favorite music application!

Control the music from the lockscreen, popup controls, or statusbar controls!

IMG_0043.PNG

Includes support for iPod, imeem, Last.fm, OrbLive, OrbMusic, Pandora, Remote, Simplify Music, Slacker, Top 100s By Year, and XBMC Music Streamer.

Features:
Run music applications in the background
Automatically close idle music applications
Use popup controls for music control from inside other applications
Control your iTunes library via Remote (the volume buttons are supported!)
Configurable blacklist for incompatible applications
View the current song's album artwork on the lockscreen (Simplify and Orb are not supported at this time)
See and change the active track via controls built right into the statusbar

IMG_0040.PNG
IMG_0049.PNG

Now available for $4.99. Licenses can be obtained through either the Cydia Store or through PayPal.
---
For more information, check out Phoenix-Dev

Oh yea, almost forgot to mention: This is for OS 3.0 only.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Includes support for:
iPod, iFile, iheartradio, imeem, Last.fm, OrbLive, OrbMusic, OurStage Radio, Pandora, PlugPlayer, PwnPlayer Lite, Remote, Rhapsody, RSSPlayer, Simplify Music 2, Slacker, Spotify, Stitcher, Top 100s By Year, XBMC Music Streamer, and Yahoo! Music.

just installed this over the weekend and I LOVE IT!!!

i would recommend this to anyone who really likes their music

tutunkommon

May 29, 2010
Visit site
No more free trial?

So I downloaded it to use the 5 day trial to see if it would work with my motorola S9. I re-sprung when it finished installing and my 5 day trial ended about 15 seconds later.

Either something is wrong with it, or you need to take out the bit about a 5 day trial.

--Tutunkommon

jmorabito1976

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
NOT WORKING properly on iPhone 4

I have tried multiple times to contact the author of this package. I rarely pay $5 for any apps, but this one has so much promise. Unfortunately it way under-delivers. I cannot get the controls to show up in the status bar of my phone, and if I double click the home button, I not only get the music controls, but I get the backgrounded apps that are running on the bottom of my screen. I do not see anything in the FAQ that says this does not run on iOS 4.X.X? Please help.

iPhone 4
iOS 4.0.1 JB through jailbreakme.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2