After being addicted to Peggle and Stoneloops, I'm looking for a new, similar game.

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey all-

I absolutely love Peggle and Stoneloops, and I'm looking for another, similar game -- or, at least, something in the same overall genre.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you. I had peggle for two weeks and made peggle master, then got bored and erased it. I just bought Monster Pinball which is a really nice pinball game. I'd look at that if you like pinballs.

Larzo#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been thinking about buying peggle for awhile. It's not a bad price, and the reviews look fantastic...I just can't see what all the fuss is about. It looks alright at best. Granted, I've never played it though.

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey all-

I absolutely love Peggle and Stoneloops, and I'm looking for another, similar game -- or, at least, something in the same overall genre.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Critter Crunch

Something more out of that line; DrawRace, Flight Control, Tower Bloxx, Topple(2), Knights Onrush.

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a couple games similar in style to Critter Crunch, and they're not my favorite. I like the "levels" aspect of Peggle and Stoneloops ... that the games have a progression. Tetris and other similar games that have a quick beginning and end don't typically interest me.

Thanks for the ideas, though.

Any other suggestions?

dremzz

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Peggle and stone loops are great games. I had peggle on my PC and mastered most of the extra boards. I just picked up flight control and its interesting. I still play bejeweled as my go to.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Trism is good, you might also like that. I got bored with it cuz I've had it since the day I got my 3G. I just got Stoneloops so I am not bored with that yet.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My new addiction - Globall. It uses the accelerometer to guide a glowing ball (hence the name) to break bricks. Very addictive!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711