Review: IM+

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, this new release of IM+ just will not work for me. At all. It takes about a minute of reconnecting to come back online, and then when I try to send a message, it tells me that none of my accounts are online. When I check them out, they are all labeled as being online, but I still can't send a message. I've deleted and reinstalled three times to no avail.

I tweeted @impus about it and wait for the response. But I went back to Beejive for the moment.

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
Well, this new release of IM+ just will not work for me. At all. It takes about a minute of reconnecting to come back online, and then when I try to send a message, it tells me that none of my accounts are online. When I check them out, they are all labeled as being online, but I still can't send a message. I've deleted and reinstalled three times to no avail.

I tweeted @impus about it and wait for the response. But I went back to Beejive for the moment.

And so we jump between BeeJive and IM+... Seems to be an ongoing battle...

ehjay

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
A Simple Question

Hey guys, I sign into my MSN account using IM+, set my status to online, and yet people don't see me as online. I have 2 MSN accounts so I logged into one and sent myself a message and it's saying that I am not online.

Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I officially give up on both IM+ and BeeJive. Both have one issue or another, but both related to either being online, or showing is others are online.

I'm now trying Yahoo IM, and for two straight days it's worked flawlessly...

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
I officially give up on both IM+ and BeeJive. Both have one issue or another, but both related to either being online, or showing is others are online.

I'm now trying Yahoo IM, and for two straight days it's worked flawlessly...

The Yahoo Messenger is awesome!!! :D:D:D

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
Do these apps (especially IM+ and Skype) maintain the connection to the services in the background (if you switch away from the apps)?

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
Do these apps (especially IM+ and Skype) maintain the connection to the services in the background (if you switch away from the apps)?

IM+ can keep you singed in for up to 3 days when you exit the app. Not the Skype part though - apparently that's only for like an hour, I think?

VictoriaSHAPE

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi Leanna,

I am Victoria Slinyavchook from SHAPE Services.
I have just read your review to IM+ and found it rather nice.
But this review refers to older version 3.1. Now we have version 3.4, and 3.5 is under Apple Review.
Maybe you would be interested in updating the review and adding more information about IM+.

Usually we post links to latest reviews at shapeservices.com home page (in "Recent Reviewers" block). So if you decided to update IM+ review, please let me know, we will post the link.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2