Vampires live

unspoken

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
you're added!

Does anyone know how this game works? I am trying to figure out how abilities work...
I keeps telling me that my clan will use 1 of their best abilities in every skill tree.. so it doesnt make sense to have more than 1 of each skill then?

Anyone know what abilities to get and how many?

Mordeth

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Vamipres abilities and such

Abilities work this way,
First you have a clan. When you go into battle each member in your clan will use the best of what you got. If your an overlord "like me" and you have 15 clan members and say 12 "ungodly speed" abilities and 8 "read minds" abilities your clan will use all 12 of "ungodly speed" and 3 of "read minds" If Im correct as ungodly speed does more damage than read minds. now if you were attacked your clan would use more read minds. This is because read minds does better in defense. see? so dont worry about spending blood points on getting a diverse variety of abilities. Only buy the ones that do the most damage and the ones that have the highest defense. Make sure your blood income will cover the upkeep for those abilities too. When you attack see what the other person has first and how many times they loose a fight over winning. Dont attack if their high level defense abilities outnumber your high level attacking abilities. I keep buying those two abilities to cover all my clan members and even more for when I get new clan members. And I never attack those that win alot more than they loose. Other than that, attacking others is the best way to get blood. If someone keeps attacking you ask them to join your clan.
good Luck

Last edited:

Kuuga

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I thought this game was boring at first, because there are no motion at all, just words and sound. However, now I think it is an addictive game, can't stop now. The only thing I am annoyed by this game is, there are lots of players cheating in this game. If you have been playing for a while, you will notice that you need a HUGE amount of blood money to buy abilities, and it takes a lot of attacking to level up; then how is it possible that some players, who are on Level 30 but have freaking 150 or even 500 or 1000 of the strongest abilities of each attack skills, they are INVINCIBLE then:mad::mad::mad:!!!! There's got to be a way to do that, maybe a cheat code, or they just simply use cash to buy loyality points. I mean, what's the fun then???

Last edited:

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Been playing world war a lot and want to branch out. Anyone play both vampires and world war that can explain the differences between the two?

unspoken

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
You're all added :)

I am trying to lvl slowly and build my fortune instead. Leveled kind of fast and had a hard time with money for a while. I spend most of my lvls on Attack and barely anything on defence. Things are slowly starting to turn though. Got 50 milion in the bank waiting to get spent on Gargoyles once I hit 20 :p

Ella

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
How do they do it?!

There are some kids on this game who are at my level (8. im new since yesterday) but have tons of abilities i don't have. how did they get them?? im doing pretty well, i have a decent clan, but i still get my a** kicked by those kids who have the weirdest abilities!! and the bigger my clan gets, the more fights i lose!! (i do win in defense often, but i cant attack as successully as i used to, especially with all those abilities i dont have!!)

im 77KJNV, if you care to let me know what im missing!!

(btw thanks to MORDETH's help!)

xoxo

Ella

Dr. Acula#IM

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
I thought this game was boring at first, because there are no motion at all, just words and sound. However, now I think it is an addictive game, can't stop now. The only thing I am annoyed by this game is, there are lots of players cheating in this game. If you have been playing for a while, you will notice that you need a HUGE amount of blood money to buy abilities, and it takes a lot of attacking to level up; then how is it possible that some players, who are on Level 30 but have freaking 150 or even 500 or 1000 of the strongest abilities of each attack skills, they are INVINCIBLE then:mad::mad::mad:!!!! There's got to be a way to do that, maybe a cheat code, or they just simply use cash to buy loyality points. I mean, what's the fun then???
To Kuuga: if you buy slaves you can save up for many weeks/months and have millions before even reaching lvl 10. but its F'ing boring to wait for it :p

Dr. Acula#IM

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
There are some kids on this game who are at my level (8. im new since yesterday) but have tons of abilities i don't have. how did they get them?? im doing pretty well, i have a decent clan, but i still get my a** kicked by those kids who have the weirdest abilities!! and the bigger my clan gets, the more fights i lose!! (i do win in defense often, but i cant attack as successully as i used to, especially with all those abilities i dont have!!)

im 77KJNV, if you care to let me know what im missing!!

(btw thanks to MORDETH's help!)

xoxo

Ella
im not sure about the first question but i know you can loot good items from missions, and if you download other similar games you get loyalty points and sometimes good items.. The second thing is: if you have 9 clan members you only get attacked by people with 9 or less clanmembers. if you have 10 or up to 19 clanmembers you will be attacked by others with 10 and up to 10 clanmembers. remember to have the highest amount. 9 members or 19 members or 29 members or 39 members etc. get it? ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2