Sports Tap not pushing today? 6/7/09

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having this today w/ SportsTap push? I get The Red Sox, Mets, Yanks and Dodgers games pushed and have not got one update today yet, and all games are playing. I open the app, the app says the games havent started. I presume there's server issues, argh!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I just don't get all the hype with PN, I've had it on 3 different apps since the 17th and I've recieved a total of 2 notifications so far, both from the AP app, as if there has only been two news stories since then..

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I just don't get all the hype with PN, I've had it on 3 different apps since the 17th and I've recieved a total of 2 notifications so far, both from the AP app, as if there has only been two news stories since then..

Well unlike you I love push. I get about 100-150 IM's PUSHED daily, very helpful for work and friends. Love sportstap so i can get some instant satifisfaction from my fav. teams. Love the push! So you just dont seem to have some good stuff being pushed to you to take advantage. For someone like me you lives on IM's for work, it's perfect. And besides this wasn't a bashing PN thread, I asked about sportstap, take your opinion to one of the other threads talking about what you are :D. Thanks though

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Well unlike you I love push. I get about 100-150 IM's PUSHED daily, very helpful for work and friends. Love sportstap so i can get some instant satifisfaction from my fav. teams. Love the push! So you just dont seem to have some good stuff being pushed to you to take advantage. For someone like me you lives on IM's for work, it's perfect. And besides this wasn't a bashing PN thread, I asked about sportstap, take your opinion to one of the other threads talking about what you are :D. Thanks though

I never said I don't like PN, I'm just not impressed with apps like AP that have it but use it once a week.

I'll have to try Sportstap, I just hope they have em for racing cause the only pro sport I care about is basketball and it's off season.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I never said I don't like PN, I'm just not impressed with apps like AP that have it but use it once a week.

I'll have to try Sportstap, I just hope they have em for racing cause the only pro sport I care about is basketball and it's off season.

Pretty sure it's just baseball now, but they will most likely add others as the come in season.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2