Fitness Builder - Amazing

Avrum68

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
First time reviewer. I'll make this brief.

I currently own:
iFitness
THI Trainer
& was a member of Gyminee (now Daily Burn)

I stumbled onto Fitness Builder when iFitness was having conflicts with 3.0. Is it worth the $20? So, so much more. I mucked up my rotator cuff playing hockey last Fall. I did a quick search in the app for shoulder exercises. Not only did I find a number of quality shoulder workouts... but 2!!! rotator cuff rehab workouts. Amazing. If you get bored of your workouts, you'll fall in love with the program. And customizing workouts is a snap. The user interface is stunning as well.

Anybody else using this app?

jkeith133

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
One of the best fitness apps out there, it's a big help for people that aren't quite sure what they should be doing in the gym, but also don't need the expense or help of a personal trainer.

Avrum68

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, like I said, I'm currently taking care of a nagging rotator cuff injury, so I've only used their RC rehab exercises. But I can't wait to dig into their other workouts.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
might have to check it out. i planned on using iFitness and currently use Gym Technik on my BB browser. GT is a nice feature, but would rather run an app directly from my phone. browser on BB is 'quirky' at best.

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Looks great but ifitness has a very good platform and it seems very polished.. does this app have video?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR