Hi, I'm with a startup called NeverBored Studios. We're a group of recent university graduates, and our first title, which we've been working on part-time for almost nine months, has just been released to the app store. It's called ThreadBound, and it is a puzzle/platformer that we think will be different from anything you've played before. Below is the description from the apps store, as well as a link to the trailer:
The first true platformer: you control the platform! Use Stickler the stick bug to guide his thread bug friends to safety using multitouch to position him as a bridge, wall or ramp, and to make him interact with other characters and objects in the world. Continually challenging levels, customizeable control sensitivity and difficulty options, and the ability to create and submit your own levels to us will keep you coming back for more!
- Use creative problem-solving through 54 levels
- Personalize difficulty and control options
- Listen to our soundtrack or your own music
- Utilize powerups to overcome diverse challenges
- Add to your time bonuses with collectibles
- Play in short bursts or for hours on end
- Create and send us levels that we might include in future updates!
You can read reviews and follow us on our website NeverBored Studios
and on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/NeverBore ... 836?ref=ts
for news on future projects