AP Mobile News...more push alerts

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
This morning I got 2 AP push alerts. Normally I MAY only get 1 alert a day at most. I am wondering if Apple has fully unleashed push notifications now?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
This morning I got 2 AP push alerts. Normally I MAY only get 1 alert a day at most. I am wondering if Apple has fully unleashed push notifications now?

Why would it be apple 'unleashing push now'? Maybe AP news decided to push more. I mean why would they deny 5 updates a day from AP news, and my 500 plus push notice via IM+? Apple has nothing to do with it

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Why would it be apple 'unleashing push now'? Maybe AP news decided to push more. I mean why would they deny 5 updates a day from AP news, and my 500 plus push notice via IM+? Apple has nothing to do with it

I only say that because I think I read somewhere recently that Apple was still having issues with push? Perhaps I was high and making that up.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Prob just high. Been getting PN's from other apps fine and from AP mobile. I also had to record the first PN that really was important.

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that was important, to his mother. Hope she didn't find out by Apples new push notifications!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW