- iPhone Newbie
- 42 Posts
Wake up to iPod Music with Hard Awakening
version 2.0 of Hard Awakening is available on the app store.
Now you can use your iPod library music as an alarm and even record your own sounds with the microphone.
Hard Awakening also have 70 built-in sounds, some of them are very disturbing.
Comments are appreciated. Complete feature list :
- 70 hi-quality sounds.
- iPod library access to use music as an alarm.
- Record your own alarms with a microphone.
- Display the clock.
- Display the alarm time or countdown until the alarm goes off.
- Snooze function with very big key.
- Customizable snooze time.
- Volume setting.
- Optional increasing volume for a gentler awakening.
- Optional nightstand in portrait or landscape mode.
- Prevents damaging your screen pixels changing the text position every minute when in nightstand mode.
- Auto 12/24 hours mode uses the same preference you have set on the phone.
- Random sound option.
- 06-25-2009, 02:54 PM #2