Wake Up To Your Music with AlarmTunes
We are extremely excited to announce the release of our application AlarmTunes, written exclusively for iPhone OS 3.0.
In short, we wanted to make a simple and reliable Alarm Clock that would make waking up in the morning much more enjoyable for ourselves and our customers.
We believe this is going to be beneficial for many people and would definitely appreciate your feedback.
• Direct Access to all music from your iPod music Library including playlists, albums, songs, artists, and more...
• Ability to designate multiple or individual tracks as your alarm
• A true clock! Clock display will remain illuminated while device is plugged into power source
• Alarm feature will reliably sound even if your device is in sleep mode and your screen is shut off (unlike most alarm apps)
• Shake feature enables random selection of music
• Persistent memory of settings such as alarm mode, music selection, volume preference
• 24 hour clock support with a simple double tapping on the display
• Standard alarm mode available as an alternative to music
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Set the tone for the day and wake up to your favorite songs.
Search AlarmTunes in the app store or copy the following URL into your web browser.
- 06-20-2009, 01:12 PM #2
- 06-20-2009, 04:00 PM #3
- 06-20-2009, 05:22 PM #4
- 06-21-2009, 08:27 AM #6
- 06-21-2009, 09:28 AM #7
+1 on setting for week days.
One of the features I loved best about the alarm clock I use on my WM phone is that I can set a specific time for Monday/Wednesday/Friday and something different for Tuesday/Thursday.
This app is definitely a giant step in the right direction.
Can't believe it wasn't possible on the iPhone from jump street!
- 06-23-2009, 08:31 AM #8
- 06-23-2009, 10:13 AM #9
- 06-23-2009, 10:23 AM #10
Yea I realized that the day after I purchased it and woke up 45 minutes late, didn't sleep in my bed due to wife being sick and didn't want to catch whatever she has so I didn't hear the alarm. Now I set it each night to stay running.
We would like to address the need for the app to be open for the alarm to work. Unfortunately Apple will not allow any 3rd party apps to run in the background. To help with this issue we have created the app to run in sleep mode so you may optionally lock your device and turn your screen off.
Also, we have two updates in the works (one already submitted to apple) that addresses the common requests from customers. We are really excited for these updates and know you will be too!
- 07-21-2009, 05:36 AM #12iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Great app. Exactly what I was looking for in this sort of application.
Two things that would make it ideal:
- Adjustment to screen brightness is critical. As it is, it cannot serve as a clock for me because the room glows blue. Check out the "Night Stand" application for a perfect implementation of this - you just tap the screen to make it dim or brighten. Yes, I know there's a night/day mode, but the night mode isn't nearly dim enough. Until this is fixed, my iPhone must remain face down on my bedside table. I really wanted a clock to look at.
- There should really be some kind of "random" mode where you don't have to randomly select a song (that is, go into the menu to select a song and then shake the device). I'd really like the alarm application to randomly select a song by itself every time it goes off.