Turn by turn

raksasas

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I was looking for this feature on the 3gs but still unsure where/how to activate the turn-by-turn. I did a do directions (current location to said location) and I still had to click the next button for forward through it. I did see the gps blue dot moving but nothing else. I am working at the moment or I would mess with it more but any guidance on using the turn by turn would be helpful. I am thinking I have to purchase a GPS app (tomtom for example) to get it to work. I would mess with it on my way home from work but I decided to ride my motorcycle in today.

(I upgraded from 2g to 3gs, btw)

keyl

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Ya you have to download an app for turn by turn and I am fairly certain that no apps are out yet.

In the mean time you can always use Google Maps Directions

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Ya you have to download an app for turn by turn and I am fairly certain that no apps are out yet.

In the mean time you can always use Google Maps Directions

Gokivo (a monthly subscription service) is out already in the App Store. G-Map East/West has been around for a long time now as well. By next week, we'll see Navigon (Europe was released today), and later this summer TomTom. Sygic is awaiting approval for their North America apps. And those are just the ones that are *confirmed*. I fully expect other services (like Telenav, Nav n Go) to appear as well.

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
i am still waiting for google maps to step it up cheesh cant we get this app already ????
for god sakes blackberrys have had this forever

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR