Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Huetility Colorblind Simulator for iPhone

My friend and I have been developing an iPhone app. to help people who know someone who is colorblind, e.g. parent/child, friends, etc to better understand how colorblindness impacts the perception of color. The app simulates the different types of colorblindness using the Camera, Photo Album or a Sample Folder that we include with images that are problematic for colorblind viewers. It also has a mode to help de:osigners see what colorblind viewers might be missing when they view their designs.

It goes live on the App Store Sat 6th June 2009. Some information about our application is available on our website: huetility dot com.

We are completely new to this so was hoping to get some feedback. Any comments are appreciated? Also, if you write a blog or know someone who is colorblind then please tell them about our app. We have some promotional codes that we can give to American residents who might like to review our app.

Thanks in advance,

iPhone Nanite

3 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Huetility Colorblind Simulator

As someone who is colorblind, you asked for people who are colorblind to take a look and give some input/review. I would not mind doing it, and having my wife help also, as she has normal color perception.

Please let me know if I can help you out.