The Sims 3!!!!

APPCRITICal

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
same here, haven't even made it through a whole day yet. Really want to write a review, but can't keep it running long enough to write anything other than "THIS SUCKS!!!!"

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
We haven't bought the iPhone version yet. I read the reviews and saw it kept crashing so I think we are going to wait until there is an update to it before buying.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Yes crashes alot and is very laggy I reinstalled and worth for a while then crashed on me. Not worth $9.99.

Last edited:

1bigapp

Jun 5, 2009
Visit site
Same here... Crashing=(
Make fast, fast and smooth approve, sell sell sell... and how about us? Downloading patches? Shame on you, EA!=))))

red&white

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
sims 3 is working fine on my phone. mine is a 16gb iphone though, just re-start the phone and it goes working fine. and check your avail. memory on your phone with applications such as free memory.

Misframed

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
Just bought it today (via iTunes on PC) and reset my phone before I started the app. It's working great and while it may lag (slightly) I haven't had any crashing issues... This is my first Sims title since the original back in the day and I am enjoying it!

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I heard alot of 3G users are having problems with the Sims 3 app... it either lags or crashes.. I have the 3GS and fortunately not one bit of lag or even one crash must be the faster processor? lol i want the update for OS 3.0 for Sims 3 when the heck is that coming??

gedwoods

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a 32 gb iphone with lots of memory, and I can barely make it out of Character Setup before it crashes. Seems cool for the few seconds it works, but I'd wait :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner