app store submission tips

Sothink

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I just finished one app, and submit it to app store last last Friday, May, 15th.
Hope it would be approved one week after, that is May, 22nd.

But it was approved this Monday, May,25th.

So I suggest everyone who will submit the application to app store submit not on Friday, but before Friday.
Thus, your application will be approved probably 7 days after, will not wait for a weekend.

BTW, if you are interested, please review our app iLotus.
Search "iLotus" in app store, and you will find it.

iLotus shows you a beautiful traditional Chinese painting. Displays a vivid lotus pond with frogs? croaking on your iPhone and iPod touch, elegant, graceful and really true to life, as if you are in the nature. By shaking or touching, you will get interactive effect also.

It is my first app. Any review is welcome.

Last edited:

Sothink

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi everybody,

My app iLotus 1.1 is released today, but it took 3 weeks to be approved this time. I submitted v1.1 June,15th, but approved July, 2rd.:(
So I was really lucky at the first time, I think.

Sothink

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I'm back with my second app Hourglass Timer, which spent over 1 month for the review from app store....:rolleyes:

Hourglass Timer is a unique timer different from all the other timers on the App Store. It supports switching between portrait and landscape modes automatically when you hold your iPhone or iPod touch horizontally or vertically and shows you a timer with clear numbers and an animated golden hourglass. While the time is running, the sand in the hourglass is falling, which let you see the passing time vividly.