How many applications do you have on your phone

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
I've got 63 on my phone currently, including a few JB apps. I have quite a few more in iTunes that I sometimes rotate in or out.

clayrussell

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I currently have 204. I have them all installed on my iPhone as there is no limit other than available memory to how many you can have installed. 1/2 of them are games (most in the $0.99). I will throw a buck at high quality games all day long. I currently push all the games to the back pages and use Spotlight to search by name for the ones I can't see.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I had 4 or 5 pages full and now I'm down to 16 apps. I'm testing something out with my battery. Seems like I've been using a lot more after installing all these apps.

So far, it's been working. I have to add one app at a time to find out which ones are causing my battery to be crap. This the first time I've woken up without the phone being charged and the device still being at 100%.

After I find the problematic apps, I'll have a majority back. I think the issue is with some apps are that they haven't been updated for 3.0.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i have a whopping 60 free apps in iTunes, just sitting there waiting for my 3GS to sync to it. games, social networking apps, productivity...you name it. i plan on purchasing about 5-10 paid apps that i have my eye one. most are under $5. i love just browsing the app store!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
A lot of apps on my iPhone, it's not full though. And more than enough to fill it in iTunes not on the iPhone. Once you start it is pretty much like crack...

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I have 78 apps all together. They are all free apps because I refuse to pay for applications when I already paid hundreds of dollars for the device itself.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
For those of you with tons of apps are they resident on the device or do you have most of them in iTunes and only carry what you need?

And what do you consider needed apps. I love browsing the app store but lately it has been such a drag. It is hard finding good apps.

Last edited:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
46 that I have backed up on my iTunes so far. I've had a few others that I've removed permanently from my collection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73