Adobe Flash for iPhone.....Available Now (FREE!).
This is a little trick you can do to enable Adobe Flash on your iPhone.
This flash can be used to:
Watch Flash Videos
See special flash websites
Play Flash Games.
To use Flash, follow the following instructions:
1. Download Citrix (iTunes Link)
2. Register for a free trial account HERE.
3. Enter the info into the Citrix App
4. Here's where the trick comes in. Click the folder named "Technologies Enabled".
5. Click "Windows"
6. Click "MS Word"
7. When it opens, click on the little keyboard at the bottom of the screen and type any web address (though you'd probably want to write the link to where you want to go).
8. Hit return, and then close out of the keyboard, then click and hold the hyperlink.
9. Click "Open Hyperlink".
10. Now Internet Explorer will open up (cannot be normally accessed in the free trial). This Internet Explorer will have Flash installed, so you can pretty much do anything on the internet now!
Flash for iPhone!
Internet Explorer for iPhone!
You have to re-signup everytime your trial expires (You can enter the same informtion however)
To scroll through the page, click the bottom right button. However, it's pretty laggy.