What apps would you like to see developed?

DDAY

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a developer or anything, but I'm curious as to what kind of apps people would like to see developed. For me, I'd like to see the NFL create a native Fantasy Football app to keep track of my leagues. As for games, I'd like to see someone create an old math game, called "24", where you haave to use four single digits to create the number 24 (excellent time-killer).

These are just two of many things I'd like to see. What about you guys? Any ideas?

Stevie No-Wonder

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I still want an app, for recording expenses and transactions on the road, that supports exporting for QuickBooks. Everything is always CSV because developers tell me they don't understand .iif fromat. But, PayPal converts History to .iff, so that tells me this wouldn't require Intuit making the app.

bastta

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I just get my leagues with new HuddleHub Fantasy Football 2010 and what should be mentioned both leagues from ESPN and Yahoo. it seems to work well and I get that absolutely for free but still i'm looking for their update to come as it seems to add more useful features like recommendation engine while making a roster.

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I know it would never happen, but i would love to be able to play mario, zelda and tecmo football (actually any classic nintendo game) WITHOUT jailbreaking. I don't know why, i just don't like the idea of jailbreaking. I did it once before and it slowed my phone and drained the battery too much. I would also really like to see an authentic NFL.com app, much like the MLB.com app. If i could get those things, i would never ever put my phone down.