Download PUZZLED & let me know what you think.

cwilhm

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Crumble the Jumble. Cross out the Crossword. Hang up the Hangman.

Puzzled is the next generation of word games created specifically for the iPhone. Download and become immersed in round after round of addictive puzzle decoding!

Each brainteasing round starts with a clue and a puzzle. The puzzle is only solvable if you correctly spin the series of tumblers. Only one letter in each tumbler is correct. The rest of the letters are only there to bewilder and bamboozle!

Solve each puzzle within the limited time allotted or your game is over and you have to start again from scratch. Each round features a more difficult problem to solve. There are over 3,000 different puzzles that will endlessly entertain and amuse!

Perform well enough and get your name listed on the leader board. Get to the top and you are the definitive Puzzled Champion. However, you have to keep playing to master harder and harder rounds and achiever higher and higher scores or you might find yourself knocked off.

Download Puzzled now and start spinning away. Let me know what you think! All reviews are read and greatly appreciated.

My best,

Casey

shapeimage_1.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW