Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default Quicken applet?

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed and I just didn't find it...

In the old days I had this great app on my PDA called PocketQuicken developed by Intuit that synced to Quicken on my laptop.

With my iPhone, it appears Intuit doesn't have an equivalent app for iPhone?

Can anyone recommend a 3rd party applet that syncs to Quicken on Mac?

I tried PocketMoney and, although I like it, it will not sync to Quicken, even though they say it does and I applied their "fix". I posted my problem with Pocketmoney a month ago and still no response.

Thanks for any thoughts or help...

iMore Intermediate

154 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,169 Global Posts

Quicken has seemed to rely on it's online banking componet to work with mobile devices. You can set up the desktop to sync with quicken online. You can then use the iPhone with safari to connect to the online part and perform any transaction offered by online functionality.

A while back I heard that quicken was going to offer a native iPhone app but it didn't seem to materialize.

iPhone Beginner

56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

From what I've seen, it appears that Quicken wants to push us all to their online version, hence no iPhone specific application. They do have iPhone optimized version of their online product...but no application that we can run from our phones.

In the old days I used Pocket Quicken on my PDA...I had hoped that Quicken would create one for the iPhone, but it doesn't look like it...