Should Nintendo make apps for the iPhone

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I think Nintendo would lose some sales because app prices are so affordable. A vast majority of people have iPhones, if they can get games from all the top game developers why would they ever have to buy a portable console again?

Unless they make exclusive games for the iPhone, that you can't get on their consoles. Then everything would be good. You get exclusive games, that aren't as intensive as the games on a DS.

i.e. Mario Party Touch would be pretty cool. Now that the new 3.0 upgrade will allow Peer 2 Peer connectivity. A group of friends with iPhones/iPod Touches could play multiplayer.

So let me know in your comments below! Should Nintendo, or other big game companies who sell handhelds, make games for the iPhone?​

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I would love it if Nintendo made Mario Bros for the iPhone. I love that game. Loved it on original Nintendo, loved it on Super Nintendo, and loved it for Nintendo 64. I would love it for iPhone. Even if it was the same game as one of their old versions, just taylored for the iPhone, I would be excited.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I know it's so tempting... but I think it would be cooler if Nintendo put out an app themselves. Something exclusive! Only us iPhone users can obtain.

That would be very nice, but I'm not holding my breathe for Nintendo to do that. They would essentially be moving away from the DS platform with that move, and they don't want to give any fuel to a competitors device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711