Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Finally - Lyrics For Your iPhone (Legally!)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about our new app that is now available (well, in some time zones - for some of you, it isn't Thursday yet!). We're released an app (aptly named "LyricFind") that gives you access to over one million lyrics on your iPhone! Not only that, it's all LEGAL - we have licensing from nearly 2,000 music publishers.

It's the first lyrics app available in the App Store (though we do license other applications, like Shazam and Slacker, that use lyrics but aren't lyrics-centric). It also has artist bios, discographies, album art, and charts showing the top lyrics and artists across our entire network of clients.

Check out our press release here:

(OK, apparently I can't post links. It's on our site if you want to see it).

Or just get the app at:

(You can fill in the domain since I can't post links)

...or the free, ad-supported version (that's right, there's a free version!) at:

(See above)

Check it out and let us know what you think! On top of that, I've got five promo codes here for the ad-free version for you guys - first come, first served!

Darryl Ballantyne
    CEO, LyricFind
    iMore Pro

722 Posts

I used 4PTRTR4PW9WN

The bottom two

Had already been used.