Astrosphere

Hellfrost

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,

We recently developed a new puzzle game called astrosphere. You have to navigate a ball through space, picking up points and ultimately navigating to the goal. The game screen includes your score, the level, and how many lives you have left. You start out with 20 lives, Controls are simple. Touch the upper part of the screen to go up, lower part of the screen to go down, left side of the screen to go left, and right side of the screen to go right. If when you finish the game you obtained a score high enough to be in the High Score list, it shows you what place you achieved.

I can't seem to be able to post screenshots or any links since I am only a new member, makes sense since you don't want to clutter up your forums. Anyway here is a video link if anyone is interested. youtube.com/watch?v=i07qXwLS7fU

Check it out and let us know what you think. If anyone is interested in writting us a review I could hook you up with a promo code, let me know.

iTunes link: itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310729278&mt=8

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro