Best budgeting app

oli_jgb

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
I want to get one, but there are hundreds it seems. Which one do you use and is it any good?

Current ideas:
eWallet
iXpenseit
Budgetcare
Splashmoney

beastface

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
U only live once, costs less than coffee

whats there to fret about.. 99 cents $1.99

soon people will ***** about free being too expensive.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
whats there to fret about.. 99 cents $1.99

soon people will ***** about free being too expensive.

Some people don't have a lot of money and don't want to waste any of it on a bad purchase. I'm one of those people.

Anyway, I use [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284946258&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Spend[/URL]. It's basic though, so it depends on what you're looking for. Spend lets you set budgets (for food, eating out, toys, etc...) and add expenses or deposits to them. It is exactly what I wanted but may not fit your needs. They also have a lite version if you wanted to test it out for free first. The full version is only $0.99.

Last edited:

Steveip

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
It depends on what you actually need, and what do you mean by "budgeting".
For me the best app is BudgetCare and I use it as a simple expense tracking app. Right now it leaves all others far behind in usability and interface. After getting in touch with developers I got a feeling that BudgetCare has good future. And soon the Lite version will be released so you can try it.
Check out the UK iTunes page for comments on it - I was quite surprised to see such a difference between them and US. Englishmen loving it so much. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh