Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

42 Posts

Default Best budgeting app

I want to get one, but there are hundreds it seems. Which one do you use and is it any good?

Current ideas:
    iPhone Nanite

6 Posts

Default U only live once, costs less than coffee

whats there to fret about.. 99 cents $1.99

soon people will ***** about free being too expensive.
    TiPb Forum Staff

1,839 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,898 Global Posts

Check out using mint.com and their associated app. Best of all it's free.
    App and photo editor

1,456 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,466 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beastface View Post
    whats there to fret about.. 99 cents $1.99

soon people will ***** about free being too expensive.
    Some people don't have a lot of money and don't want to waste any of it on a bad purchase. I'm one of those people.

Anyway, I use Spend. It's basic though, so it depends on what you're looking for. Spend lets you set budgets (for food, eating out, toys, etc...) and add expenses or deposits to them. It is exactly what I wanted but may not fit your needs. They also have a lite version if you wanted to test it out for free first. The full version is only $0.99.
    Last edited by Leanna Lofte; 04-16-2009 at 07:51 PM.
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

It depends on what you actually need, and what do you mean by "budgeting".
    For me the best app is BudgetCare and I use it as a simple expense tracking app. Right now it leaves all others far behind in usability and interface. After getting in touch with developers I got a feeling that BudgetCare has good future. And soon the Lite version will be released so you can try it.
    Check out the UK iTunes page for comments on it - I was quite surprised to see such a difference between them and US. Englishmen loving it so much.