Where To Golf 2.0 app – just in time for golf season!
Where To Golf v2.0 – Just in time for golf season. Only $1.99
Version 2.0 includes a completely new graphical design and layout as well as new features such current weather conditions. The new version has been submitted to Apple and should be available this week.
Where To Golf for the iPhone and iPod touch gives golfers all the information about a golf course and how to get there. Whether on business, on vacation, or in your home town, you’re only a touch away from finding the course you’re looking for. An extensive collection of over 19,000 golf courses in the United States provides golfers with all the necessary information about a particular golf course.
• Search for courses near your location or by city, zip code or golf course.
• GPS directions to any golf course.
• Book tee times by direct access to course’s phone number and website.
• Current weather conditions for any golf course.
• Get green fees, cart rental fees, discount information and more.
• A detailed club description including categories: Tee Boxes, Prices, Course Access, Training Facilities, Amenities, Rentals, Design and Layout so you can pick the course that’s right for you.
• Gives par, yardage, slope and rating for each tee box.
• Access reviews from golfers that have played the course.
• New territories coming soon!