TiPb Give Away: Convertbot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
The awesome folks at Tapbot haven't just given us five (5) Promo Codes for their classic weight tracker, Weightbot, they've given us five (5) Promo Codes for their latest greatest unit converter, Convertbot as well!

Convertbot [[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=308928075&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iTunes link[/URL]] is a sweet app with a stunning interface, designed to make the admittedly tedious task of converting one measurement into a another a deliciously tactile, actually enjoyable experience.

Want to get one of them Promo Codes, just leave a reply below telling us what *you* most want to convert -- cavemen into astronauts? Microsoft commercials into unicorn tears? What?

(As always, to use Promo Codes, you need access to the US App Store).

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Oh whoops. Forgot to post what I'm gonna convert. I'm gonna convert the square footage of my office into square millimeters. And then find the volume of my office in sq mm too

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Microsoft commercials into unicorn tears. Wow, is that in there too? I was trying to do that on paper but the numbers just don't seem right. I keep getting negative results. Maybe this app can help because I must be doing something wrong. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner