app developers for hire?

picsbylee

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Is there a good resource for hiring someone to create an app for the band I work for? 7Nmusic.com

Thanks!
Lee
sevennations at gmail

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
INDIA... you can find alot of apple developers in india right now i think they charge a couple grand to develop an app you send them the specs and they do the rest! google it and you will find some of their websites

shakey jake

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
I posted a similar question lats week.

There is a development service called App Incubator. It seems like a bit of a process but it could be a good deal.

Any thoughts? Still wondering?

burgouyne

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm doing several games for hire right now; just released my own game as well: Zombie Pub Crawl - check it out on the App Store. Email me direct if you want to discuss (bruce at orange crane games dot com).

M_of_IMAK

Apr 23, 2009
www.IMAKcreations.com
My advice is to find a few apps on the app store that are similar to the one you would like to create. Next, go ahead and create your app using 3x5 notecards. Put your screen view on one side and a description on the other. At that point, I think you are ready to find a developer who can give you an accurate bid on your project. If you have a really cool idea and/or are providing content, some developers might even split the development costs and revenue with you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW