Help and Tips are needed, How to publish your app to increase sales?!

natanavra

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
I'm here to ask for help, I'm a 15 year old iPhone developer, and I have released my first application not long ago.
I'm not very experienced and so I would like to ask for your help oh jedi masters - help, tips and tricks, how to publish my app the better way (all for free of course, I can't spend money on ads). I mean I want to increase sales - as for now, not being so good about 3 - 10 sales per day.
The app is original, the idea is alike other apps, but my app has other features. My app works differently then all other look alike.
The app is basically for everyones use - it's used to fool people, ClickMe!.
If you need anymore info, tell me in this thread!
Thanks for you reply, more are welcome!!
Any help and any reply is greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I don't know anything about increasing sales, but I can tell you that as a customer, seeing a poorly written application description turns me off. Your third paragraph alone has many grammatical errors and typos. Other paragraphs have errors as well.

So, my recommendation is to tidy that up a bit.

I find it very cool that you're writing applications at only 15 years old. Good luck!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I don't know anything about increasing sales, but I can tell you that as a customer, seeing a poorly written application description turns me off. Your third paragraph alone has many grammatical errors and typos. Other paragraphs have errors as well.

I find it very cool that you're writing applications at only 15 years old. Good luck!

Ouch, you must be a teacher of some sort.... :p

natanavra

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site

Wow, could you point out the mistakes or anything? English is a native tongue for me.
Thank you.

natanavra

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I got your PM I just gotta get like 6-10 more posts so I can send you one...
LOL stupid system.
I will send it as soon as I can!

tonybove

Mar 27, 2009
www.tonybove.com
Keep doing what you're doing -- respond to posts and get yourself known. More people will check it out, and word will spread. Every little bit helps! Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234