Doodle Chat - Review

kurrang6

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
There's a relatively new app on the market now called Doodle Chat.

It's structured similar to other messaging apps, except the key feature of DoodleChat is that you draw messages instead of typing them. You get a good range of functionality, including adjustable brush sizes, three brushes to preset and a full spectrum of RGB color. You can zoom in pretty far for fine detail, in the event that you'd send someone a doodle rendering of a Monet... or just get your lines right. Finally, you can import images and doodle all over them. Why not give someone a 19th century evil villain mustache?

This app presents a few different uses depending on how you apply it, but I have found it most useful as an entertaining time waster. Lately, my girlfriend and I have been playing telephone... er, iPhone?... by sending each other doodles and altering the image based on the previous change. Last week, I had to go to the DMV and while in line, I felt like hanging myself. So, I initiated a game of hangman with DMV as the word. Nice.

Overall, its a great app to message with, especially if you text as much as I do. And unlike text messages, you aren't charged for sending and receiving messages.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73