Zombieville USA [High scores]

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
So much for my high score. The latest update from yesterday wiped the high score out. There is now 3 levels of difficulty to choose from.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
How do you prevent running out of bullets? I get to the point where I have no bullets, and the houses keep giving me money!

Chris

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
How do you prevent running out of bullets? I get to the point where I have no bullets, and the houses keep giving me money!

Chris

It's all about making the right moves... try not to shoot every single zombie you see. If they are to the left of you and you start running to the right after a few seconds they will not follow you. So best thing I can tell you is conserve your ammo for when you really need it and use the houses to hide out until it's time to make your move.

ensorgumbs

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I got to level 16 with 582 kills. I backtracked just to kill more zombies but after being able to buy all those big guns with the extra money I ran out of bullets and I had all I had left was a souped up pistol. Its a pretty nice game, I would say the best of the one's I have downloaded so far.

I must confess.I played on easy though :D

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I think the shotgun and its upgrade are pretty much the only guns worth buying once you get so far.. all the rest seem to worthless from the ones I have tried..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh