Games for Diabetes Nutrition Skills

jdeshazo

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

**Update, we are done for this round but may do more in the future. Thanks to everyone who helped!**

As part of a larger research project at the University of Washington, we have created some simple mobile games that help you practice nutrition estimation and food comparison skills. On the iPhone these are Web Apps.

We are looking for folks to test the games and give feedback. You should be an adult with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. We'll give you a $10 Amazon.com giftcard for trying them out and completing a brief 11 item questionnaire.

For more info and the link to the games, email deshazo @u.washington.edu , or visit this webpage for details: students.washington.edu/deshazo/mobile_test.html

If anyone else here is interested in health promoting games I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

-Jon

Last edited:

MadRebel

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm a T2 diabetic. Diagnosed on the 2d Jan, 2000. I'm always interested in apps targeted at diabetes.

I intend to email you but your email address is a bit odd. Is that space between the "o" and "@" correct? Just want to verify it is all.
deshazo @u.washington.edu
I'd be more than happy to test for you but I live in Europe (The Netherlands). Would that pose a problem?
Hope to hear soon from you about this m8.

Greeeetz

jdeshazo

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi MadRebel,

Thank you for being interested in the games. Unfortunately we are done with that round of testing. I will update the post, -I'm sorry for any inconvenience. The good news is we will be doing more in the future, so keep your eyes peeled in a few weeks for another post.

You are correct that the email is a bit odd. There should be no space in there.
Thanks again for being interested, -sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Jon

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77