Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

Default Review: Habit Check

Normal Version | Mobile Version

-Quick & Easy Entry
    -Quick Updating

-Graphs don't appear for a few days
    -Screen doesn't rotate

Habit Check is an application that helps you keep track (and stay on track) of your habits.

Basically you create a Habit that you have by tapping on the "+" button then each day you tap on the habit and then "+1" if you have done well or "-1" if not.

By tapping on the blue arrow next to each habit you can view a graph for each of your habits of the course of a month, three months, or even six months.

At the bottom of the Habit list screen displays the threshold, which is the time in which the app allows you to enter a record for you habit. In other words it only allows you to enter one record per habit per day (so you can't cheat :o)

If you are in need of an application that allows you to keep track of your habits, then this might be just the app for you. I like the ability (rather the inability) to enter only one record (+1/-1) per habit per day, as this keeps you from cheating your results...quickly at least :o The graphs are also a nice touch, this way you can see how you are doing over a significant amount of time rather than just the past few weeks. I would like to see the addition of a simple todo task option under each habit. This way users can check off what need to be done to complete that habit. Another thing that would be nice would be screen rotation, as some of the longer habits are cut off do to the width of the screen. I think $2.99 is a little steep for this application, with the addition of more features then I see no problem with paying $2.99 for this.

Last edited by msbaylor; 02-23-2009 at 01:54 AM.