Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Expert

840 Posts
    Global Posts
    870 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by msbaylor View Post
    Appigo has come out with version 2.0 for their To Do App! They've added quite a few features to the app including:

• Project & Checklists (subasks)
    • Full calendar view for picking a due date
    • Selectable priority icon themes
    • Manual task sorting
    • List color dots
    • SMS task type
    • Plus lots more...

Will update review soon...
    Updated to 2.0 last night and so far I really like it. A lot more features and very nice on the sub-lists.

I look forward to your impressions MS!
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Tasker

You should check out Tasker

its a brand new entry to the field and integrates maps directly into the app. It also looks like they'll be adding some features soon that will make it very competitive with the other apps out there (repeating tasks, lists/groups, etc)
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

thanks for sharing
    iPhone Nanite

5 Posts

try Todew. it's pretty slick!
    iMore Elite

2,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,950 Global Posts

I've used most of these apps, but what I am looking for are apps for the iPad and iPhone and a Mac desktop version, plus OTA sync.

Things, Omnifocus, and Firetask have each. You simply can't go wrong with any of these three apps. They all have what I want. They are all equally powerful and easy to use (with the exception of Omnifocus) and have OTA sync. Granted, Things' OTA sync is still in a beta stage and doesn't work very well, these are all three fantastic apps.

I have all 3 of these and have used all 3 of these and found that for my needs, Firetask is the way to go. It's as easy and beautiful and powerful as Things, plus the OTA sync works. If you don't really need that function, then Things would be a great alternative.

Omnifocus is built for the more powerful user, the user who needs the ability to be a project manager on a new aircraft carrier at the Northrup Grumman shipyard in Newport News. That's just not me.

I tried the others listed in the thread and didn't like them at all. I can safely recommend Firetask to the average joe user. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12