New App: Gift Manager 2.0

brdgolf1

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
Gift Manager 2.0

GiftManager is a list manager for your year round gift buying needs. Great for Birthdays, Weddings, Graduations and Anniversaries list tracking. This list manager helps you keep track of what shopping you have done and what shopping is yet to be done. If you come up with a gift idea for someone, just add it into their gift list at anytime. When you purchase / create the gift, just check it as being done. And when you finish an individual, just click the Finished Shopping button and see their GiftBox complete. This GiftManager is meant to make life a little bit easier this year.

Yes, this was launched as a 2.0 version. I went through extensive testing of this app and a wide range of updates to the app well before posting it to iTunes.

I am looking for feedback regarding this app. I want to make this app something useful for people and can only do that with feedback on what is good and what needs work.
Thank You!!

brdgolf1

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
Update: Gift Manager 2.1

This is just note to mention that the update for Gift Manager just went live today on iTunes. This update enables color coding of the Gift icons to let you know which events are coming up soon.

BLUE = Events beyond two weeks from the current day
GREEN = Events between 1 week and 2 weeks from the current day
YELLOW = Events within 1 week of the current day
GRAY = Events that have passed the current day

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2