Did anyone try Tiltafun yet?

razorianfly

Jan 31, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know about a fun, family arcade title called Tiltafun. It's from new kids on the block 'On The Rocks Productions'. In the game the aim is to collect as much candy as you possible can, within a certain time limit. It's a simple concept, but one that will sure to get you playing.

On the Rocks definitely seem to be a developer to watch in the coming months. Their production values are pretty much top-notch. What I like about them is they are taking notice of the user, as a user. They are taking notice that we are not just robotic monkey's purchasing app's for the fun of it - hoping they will deliver - they seem to be giving users options. For example, the game has 50 levels in total (10 worlds, 5 levels in each), but OTR haven't said '"You must play 1 first, then 2, then 3" .. and so on, you get to choose which levels you play, in whatever order you play them! Which I thought was pretty neat. :cool:

Aside from giving the user some options, Tiltafun also features great artwork. Wherever their visual artists are, I want to meet them, because visually, this title is extremely polished.

To show you the quality and effort they put into this title, a couple of weeks back OTR setup a full-blown photo shoot. Filmed at x4 the resolution of HD (1028), the trailer gives you insight into the game, and how the game will get progressively harder as you move up levels - and now, it can be seen at Tiltafun.com

Also if you'd like to see Tiltafun in action, RazorianFly also have a review up at: Tiltafun: Now Available! [Video] | RazorianFly

Feel free to post any questions you may have about the game,
and I'll try to answer them for you ...

Tiltafun is now available for ?1.19/$1.99

Check it out: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=302846553&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Oh, I've also heard Tiltafun Lite is expected soon!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234