Here's another hot App for you - iGossip!

dmackdaddy

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
Well, this one might be one for the ladies in your life. iGossip is like my other applications below, except that instead of giving you IT, 49er, Green/Clean Tech news, it gives you all the latest and greatest Hollywood gossip from all of the major gossip sites in one! I can go one and on about it but a picture is worth a 1000 words, so here are some screen shots that give you the whole picture. You can even watch TMZ and other videos right on your iPhone! Hope you enjoy it! http://i42.tinypic.com/21bp111.jpg[/IMG]

dmackdaddy

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
Thx man! I just added some new feeds and will be putting them in the 1.2 update next month :) Or do you think its too many already?

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I like this App. There are some other celeb gossip apps, but they don't have as many feeds and are not as well put together. This is my favority celeb gossip App.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
dmackdaddy hooked me up with a promo code, thanks dude!

I'm not one who religiously follows celebrity gossip, but I have binges when I do. This app will be great for those times :) I played around with it a little so far and it's great. It has a very clean interface. There's lot of nicely organized feeds to choose from.

Good job on this app!

Last edited:

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks so much for the promo code. I'll definitely be playing with this one. I love keeping up with the really important news!;)

dmackdaddy

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
It's currently reached the Top 8 of paid news apps in iTunes. Quite happy for it so far! Thanks for supporting it, folks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77