Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

Lightbulb How to add pictures to the forums via your iPhone

In the past several months (ever since I joined the TiPb forums) I find myself constantly on the forums via my iPhone. And I sometimes feel that I need to add a picture to my post but can't. So this is what I started doing:

I open Twitterific, take a pic or upload a pic, once that is done, it inserts a url into my twitter post. (Idon't post the tweet, just get the url and then delete it)I just memorize the url, as it is usually very short (only 5 or so characters after the "/"). Then type it into my post. If I have more than one pic then I have to write down the urls to insert later. Here's an example of a post I made doing this technique.. While I know this is the long way of doing a simple task and pontentially difficult (especially if you don't have twitterific,) I hope there is a simpliar solution.

So that's how I do it. Anyone else have a different method? If so, what is it?