introduction of Pipe Dream

candy2008520

Dec 23, 2008
Visit site
:) A funny game which be download from appstore:

Pipe Dream

Test your sense of balance! Marbles are loaded into pipes of different shapes and positions. Tilt your iPhone so the marbles will roll out of the pipes and fall into the catching plates below. Your goal is to make sure each plate ends up with the same number of marbles after all marbles have been rolled out.
Start slow to get familiar with the speed and tilting angle. Pipes will become more slippery as your level increases so the marbles will roll faster as you progress. You can earn more life line as you advance.

itune download: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300170080&mt=8

reference site: www.thubmcountry.com

welcom.png

teach_1.png

5_1.png

you can also click following picture to download game from itun:

candy2008520

Dec 23, 2008
Visit site
Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

a joke? or ... what on earth you are talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

candy2008520

Dec 23, 2008
Visit site
Pipe Dream updated to version 2.0

New Features:

- Add auto save function, so the game can be resumed from last stopping point

- Add free play to allow selecting a starting level(unlock levels limited) so we don?t have to start from

level 1 every time.

- Add more chance to earn life in the earlier rounds to help beginners to progress further.

- Add "game options" menu.

- Add tap to go function, you can stop waiting when playing music or time counts!

- Add "Rank" page, you can input your name if you break exist record.

- Silence mode supported, there is an option of sound/mute in menu, at the same time, sound/mute icon added to

the game.

- Thumbcountry.com splash screen added!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro