2008 TiPb Awards: Favorite Productivity App of the Year?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We're coming to the end of 2008 and you know what that means... the 2008 TiPb Readers Choice Awards! For some, that means the forums nominate their favorites and votes on the winner!

In this thread, tell us what your favorite business/productivity/utility app was. What helped you get stuff done?

Let us know!

The 2008 TiPb Readers' Choice Awards have begun!

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm going with "Notebook" which also syncs with Toodledo.com. Honorable mention: "Toodledo" app. Along with "Notebook," this allows me the ability to finally sync all 4 Pillars of PIM (Notes/Memo and To-Do Lists along with Calendar, Contacts).

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I'm going with "Notebook" which also syncs with Toodledo.com. Honorable mention: "Toodledo" app. Along with "Notebook," this allows me the ability to finally sync all 4 Pillars of PIM (Notes/Memo and To-Do Lists along with Calendar, Contacts).

Actually, I use Notebook in combination with Todo (since both are from the same developer) and both sync with Toodledo. The cool thing is that you can add a note with Notebook and then make a Todo entry from that note in one tap.

Very efficient and productive.

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, Todo is awesome too. Toodledo and Todo are pretty much the same app, IMHO. I just happened to get Toodledo first before I even had heard of Todo.

Last edited:

Sizemore

Aug 18, 2008
Visit site
Evernote:

Ever since they added the ability to mark a note as a favorite so it can reside on the iPhone for use even when you don't have an internet connection, Evernote has been my killer productivity app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox