Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

Default Review: Evil Oven (iOven)

Truthfully, I have no idea why I got this app. It's adds another tally to the pointless app category. I really don't even know how to explain what it is... a virtual stove-top? I think that's the best way to look at it.

There are two buttons in the bottom right corner, when you touch the left one of the two, the left burner comes on with a click and 1:30 shows up in the timer window above the button pressed.

If you press the right button, the right-most (smaller) burner turns on and the timer appears above the button. The more you press the button(s) the more time that is added to the timer. When the timer runs out, that corresponding burner turns off. It you touch any of the burners, you'll hear a sizzling sound and a noticeable cold spot on the burner.

After turning the large burner on, if you "rub" the burner an "evil burner" will appear and depending on how you rub it will make a purring/growling sound and will rotate if you move your finger around the burner.

There really isn't any pros or cons...it's just pointless to have....

-Interesting, yet completely random idea

-Not worth the $2

No video for this.

More screen shots can be found here.

Personally I think pointless apps shouldn't cost anything, but o well.