Cavebear release Jumble! game for iPhone!
I'm very happy to announce we've released our first game for the iPhone - Jumble!
Please spare the time to check out our website for screenshots, game music, a forum, and some background about us.
Here's a direct link to our game on iTunes:
'Jumble!' is a fiendishly addictive game of teetering towers, object orientation and
beleaguered balancing. Set upon a backdrop of kitchen hardware, toy soldiers, cupcakes,
beanbags and myriad other items, you must reach dizzying heights, fill seemingly-unreachable areas and keep your wits about you at all times.
● Over 40 levels of jumbling pile-up fun including advanced and bonus levels
● Two distinct game modes and multiple objective types
● Unique and entrancing musical melodies to accompany level themes
● Record high scores and gain bronze, silver and gold stars
● Tilt the screen to prevent a collapsing disaster and to guide objects into tricky-to-reach areas
We're a small group of games industry veterans who have been fortunate enough to have contributed to an amazing list of games and franchises, including: Fable, Little Big Planet, Heavenly Sword, Warzone 2100, Carmageddon, Quake, Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate, Privateer, Conflict, Road Rash and FIFA.
Let us know what you think!
Thanks - Guy.