Announcing Cosmic One for the iPhone
AUSTIN, TX, Monday, November 10, 2008 – oeFun, Inc., an interactive entertainment development company, has now released Cosmic One for the iPhone and the iPod touch. Cosmic One takes the puzzle game genre and distills it into a pure, fiendishly addictive form. The simple, intuitive controls make the game perfect for the entire family. Cosmic One is literally a “pick up and play” game, just choose to use your right or left thumb and the fun begins.
Use the catcher at the bottom of the screen to capture the falling tiles. Simply move the catcher by turning it with your thumb. Match the symbol of the falling tile. If you want to drop the tile faster for more points, tap the top of the screen. The better you play, the quicker the pace, making the game insanely addictive.
Cosmic One features an integrated online leader-board for players worldwide and a scoring system that rewards quick and accurate play. Do you have what it takes to be “the” Cosmic One?
- Easy to pick up and play.
- Addictive, casual gameplay.
- Intuitive touch interface and controls.
- Supports left or right handed play.
- Pause / resume function for interrupted games.
- Integrated online high-score table shows your position and the top 10 players in the world.
- Compete with people from around the globe.
- Unique space themed ambient score enhances gameplay.
- Work up a musical beat as you try to keep up to the game’s ever quickening pace.
- OpenGL ES / OpenAL for smooth graphics and sound.