Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

10 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default recommend for a 3 year old?

i just switched out my centro and ipod touch for an iphone so the ipod touch will now be a toy for my 3 year old. he's pretty good at using it but most of the games and stuff are too much for him.

does anybody have any games or apps they could recommend that would be simple but fun enough to keep him busy for car trips?
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

I am on my iPhone at the moment, but I believe under the education category, there are several apps for the younger iphone generation
    Also cjvitek does "kid's corner app" reviews. I'd do a search for that. And see if any would apply.
    iMore Guru

1,522 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,608 Global Posts

Some of the kids games I have reviewed might be fun for a 3 years old. Some of them might be good (a matching game, the bubble pop game, tickle me game come to mind).

iMore Actual

1,887 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

My godson is currently infatuated with Super Monkey Ball, however he can't control it well enough on his own yet, so he makes me do it, then gets sad when the poor little guy falls over the edge so much

... So, probably not good for the back of a car!

iTunes also has kids books via Audible which might be an option.
    iPhone Intermediate

253 Posts
    Global Posts
    737 Global Posts

My 2 year old (just turned two recently) daughter loves Soundbox...it's just a collection of sounds...and she also likes Crazy pumpkin and Lil' Snowman.