Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

Post Review: PyroMania

Pyro Mania is a neat little app. You can create yourself your very own mini firework show. When you tap the screen a firework burst is created, if you touch the screen for about 2 seconds a larger burst is created (and the sound is larger as well.) If you move your finger across the screen a streamer follows the path of your finger and a small burst appears where ever your finger stopped. This “streamer-like” effect
    Is also accompanied by a streamer-like effect.

The particle graphics in this app is fairly good. Depending on the direction of the iPhone, the particle will fall downward. If creating a lot of bursts, a realistic smoke/haze will appear and it looks cool when the bursts light it up. However, I wish the smoke would last longer – it would be more realistic.

So far I have been able to create up to 5 effects at a time (using 5 fingers).

Overall this is quite a neat app. It should give you a fair amount of entertainment and some replay ability.

-Nice particle graphics.
    -Nice realistic smoke graphics.

-Fireworks bursts are the same 2 burst types.
    -Firework colors are either in the pale side or over saturated, lot so much realistic.

It would be nice to see more firework bursts. Also sound active would also be pretty cool and I think the particle graphics could be greatly improved.