Depth-of-field calculator f/8 updated to v1.1
f/8... Photojournalists have a saying, "f/8 and be there," meaning that being on the scene is more important than worrying about technical details.
Yet with f/8, the depth-of-field and hyperfocal distance calculator for the iPhone and iPod touch, you’ll be there with the depth of field spot-on, too! Anywhere, anytime!
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
- added a new lens picker; no more keyboard entry required
- added a search field to the camera database information about built-in lenses to the camera database
- added support for user-defined camera models when selecting a custom CoC from the camera database
- added presets for more than 30 cinematographic cameras
- added automatic distance conversion to the unit selector
- added a Wikipedia link to learn about depth of field
- moved the sliders position to be below the DOF values for improved usability
- fixed a bug where the current focal length was not restored properly if the last value was < 24 or > 70
- fixed a bug where the focal length slider wouldn’t work for lenses w/ focal length > 255
English, German, Spanisch
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone 2.0 Software Update.