- 10-01-2008, 08:57 PM #2
My top 5 that are on my iPhone right now... I'd say:
Beejive IM - was not digging the $15.99 price tag but it really is worth the money.
Twitterriffic - free, works just as well as the paid version.
Spore - great game
MLB at Bat - great for baseball fans, especially now in the post season.
Now Playing - best app for movie trailers and theatre times.
These are my favorite apps at the moment...
- 10-01-2008, 09:23 PM #3
- 10-02-2008, 12:28 AM #4
- 10-02-2008, 10:39 AM #5
SplashShopper - List software is essential for my mobile device.
Twitterrific - Screen name is jamesus if anyone wants to follow me!
Clowdy - Love people watching and this is a great app to view the world from everyone else's point of view.
MLB AtBat - Go Go White Sox
Facebook - Nice update they just released. Really digging it.
- 10-02-2008, 03:30 PM #6
- 10-02-2008, 05:53 PM #7
- 10-03-2008, 02:09 PM #9
- 10-05-2008, 11:05 AM #10
top 5 or most frequently used:
white pages..finding people or businesses
caissa chess..usually open saved games
Here's some others:
Soccer..it works well but i seldom have the time it takes to devote to it.
Shazam..you already know this one
Texas holdem..would be better with online multiplayer
as you can see, not much in the way of productive 3rd party apps. Wish it wasn't the case. They need to have trial apps for those over 10 dollars. But i have stopped getting apps on impulse. I simply just don't use many i'm finding and yep, i could make a list of those i bought, tried once and simply don't use.
My advice is to buy just a few at a time to get familar with em.
- 10-05-2008, 01:24 PM #11
- 10-06-2008, 03:56 AM #12
- 10-06-2008, 10:42 PM #13
- 10-07-2008, 10:30 AM #14
The top 5 apps I use are all games. But I listed the top 5 non games as well.
I agree, trials would be great. Given the DRM management, surely there must be a way to have a limited time or limited use (say, 10 times and then it is no longer works) should be possible.
- 10-07-2008, 04:23 PM #15
- 10-10-2008, 07:25 PM #16
- 10-10-2008, 07:27 PM #17
- 10-13-2008, 02:49 PM #18
- 10-13-2008, 06:29 PM #19
- 10-19-2008, 02:50 PM #20
1. WritingPad - Different way to take notes & faster (FREE)
2. Gyminee - Web App - Workout & Nutrition log (FREE)
3. Fieldrunners - Tower Defense Game ($4.99)
4. Nanosaur2 - Game (recommended) ($3.99)
5. reQall - like Jott, but better (FREE)
6. Orb - Web App - stream media from your computer to iPhone - pics, music, XM radio, video, etc. (FREE)
7. Sportacular (FREE)
8. What's On - TV channel lookup - better than i.TV ($1.99)
9. BeatMaker - "music maker" ($19.99)
10. Restaurants - fast food restaurant nutrition lookup (FREE)
- 10-26-2008, 11:07 PM #21
- 10-28-2008, 04:42 PM #22
- 12-07-2008, 12:21 AM #23
- 12-09-2008, 01:52 PM #24
My favorite apps are:
Rogue - Great port! I hope someone ports Nethack as well.
X-Plane - Landing never gets old.
Topple - Still trying to finish level 9.
Galcon - Exactly what an iPhone game should be.
Tatomic - My favorite! But than again I am a little biased on this one.
- 03-05-2009, 11:47 AM #25
- By chic_geek in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:05 AM
- By Osama19 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2011, 09:27 AM
- By deadly_shuriken in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:26 PM
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:56 AM
- By iphonetoni in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:39 AM