- 07-12-2009, 08:03 PM #176
- 07-14-2009, 01:36 PM #177
- 07-14-2009, 01:38 PM #178
- 07-14-2009, 06:00 PM #179iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Texas Hold Em - I have over $200,000,000.00 in my in-game acct.
1Password - securely stores credit card data, logins, passwords for bank, etc.
Jobs - keeps track of my hours worked on projects for people
iSamurai Bluetooth: Real Life Sword Fight (of course, since we are the developers)
Now Playing (look up movies and show times)
Amazon.com App (good for looking at reviews of products when shopping)
Toy Kite Software
- 07-15-2009, 04:32 AM #180iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
Top 10 strange Apple iPhone and iPod touch applications
iFart: The creator of this application supposedly earned a million from iFart, a fantastically puerile app which transforms your iPhone or iPod touch in to a virtual fart machine.
My Girl’s Day: There are dozens of menstruation calendar apps available through iTunes, but this period tracker appears to be designed with men in mind so that they can keep abreast of their girlfriend’s impending mood swings and food cravings.
Baby Shaker: This controversial application was withdrawn from the iTunes store shortly after release. The app, which encouraged you to shake your iPhone to silence a crying baby, was heavily criticised by web users and children’s groups.
BulletFlight: A must for every self-respecting marksman, this app helps gunmen line up a clean shot at their target by calculating factors such as prevailing wind conditions, ammunition type, and distance to the target.
iBeer: This app, which was at the centre of a legal battle, turns the iPhone or iPod touch in to a virtual pint glass; tip the device to your lips to mimick gulping down the foamy suds.
Dog whistler: Wannabe shepherds will love this app, which emits a whistling sound to call your dog to heel. The only problem is, some of the frequencies are beyond the range of human hearing, so you’ll have to take the developer’s word for it.
LOL Maker: Lolcats – pictures of cats overlaid with hilarious captions – is an internet institution. Now you can make your own Lolcat on the go.
Influenza: Get swine flu alerts from the Centre for Disease Control pushed straight to your iPhone, and you’ll have advanced warning of when to bed down in your nuclear bunker.
Star Wars Sound Board: App aimed at die-hard Star Wars fans – simply click on a picture of your favourite character to hear them say a famous catchphrase.
iFlipFlow Lite: Remember those novelty pens that had a picture of a lady inside the barrel who would magically "undress" when you tipped the pen? Well, this is the 21st-century version, in which tilt the iPhone or iPod touch to reveal the lady in her undergarments.
- 07-15-2009, 12:45 PM #181iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
1. Amazon Kindle for iPhone- my absolute favorite thing combining my three loves, books+my iphone+music= heaven!
2. BeejiveIM 3.0- though I'm kinda pissed that I bought this at $15- it wasn't actually worth that much then
3. Camera Bag
4. Facebook- though I'm not sure I actually like the app but it's the only thing available
5. Unblock Me (Free)- I tend to cycle games but this is what i'm playing the most now
- 07-15-2009, 04:45 PM #182
- 07-15-2009, 04:53 PM #183
- 07-16-2009, 07:55 AM #184
- 07-16-2009, 07:57 AM #185
- 07-16-2009, 08:30 AM #186
- 07-16-2009, 11:28 AM #187
- 07-18-2009, 04:34 AM #188
- 07-19-2009, 04:26 PM #189
- 07-19-2009, 05:16 PM #190
- 07-20-2009, 12:13 AM #191
- 07-20-2009, 09:28 AM #192
- 07-20-2009, 10:21 AM #193
MLB at Bat (I use sportstap for score push until MLB at Bat or ESPN app get push)
Slingplayer (paid al ot for it so I should mention but hate that it has to be over wifi)
Drop7 -very addictive game!
Stock: Maps/Safari (safari most used app on phone)
Honorable mentions: BoA app, AT&T myWireless
Oh, and most anticipated: Tom Tom - I used Garmin on my WM and now feel lost without real, turn by turn GPS (but I have a feeling this is going to take awhile to come out!)
Last edited by matthew23; 07-20-2009 at 10:24 AM.
- 07-20-2009, 06:41 PM #194
My top 5 are...
1.) Facebook (because I'm addicted)
2.) BeeJive (because I'm addicted)
3.) Twittelator (because I'm self-centered and like to talk about myself)
4.) Stoneloops of Jurassica (because I'm addicted)
5.) Yelp! (because I'm addicted...to food)
- 07-21-2009, 05:10 PM #195iPhone Newbie
- 29 Posts
My top apps (way more than 5)
GC Lite - Gas mileage
TWC and Weatherbug - for weather info
Keeper - for passwords
Pandora, K-LOVE, Air 1, Slacker - for music
Ocarina - for MY music
Lux Touch - Risk!
Hero of Sparta
- 07-22-2009, 06:17 PM #196
Last edited by iphoneSI; 07-22-2009 at 06:21 PM.
- 07-22-2009, 06:20 PM #197
- 07-23-2009, 05:34 AM #198
- 07-23-2009, 09:36 AM #199
- 07-23-2009, 10:23 AM #200
- By chic_geek in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2012, 01:05 AM
- By Osama19 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2011, 08:27 AM
- By deadly_shuriken in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:26 PM
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:56 AM
- By iphonetoni in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 09:39 AM