What are your top 5 iOS apps?

joen

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Top 5 I use every day

Mail (obviously - I think everyone has this in their top 5)
iPod (of course)
Nubi Do (can't organize my life without it)
Bloomberg (I need my financial news - although it's quite depressing these days watching my 401k plummet.)
Facebook (don't care much for the web version)

And another that I don't particularly use every day but am hooked on:
Zombieville USA (very addictive)

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
zombieville usa
attack fo the dead
pandora
remote
time crisis

i use texting the most but thats not 3rd party so lol

Aky25

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
My top 5 Free iPhone apps are:

Fring: One IM to rule them all.
Facebook: It does what it says- helps you stay easily connected with your Facebook friends.
Shozu: Upload photos to over 50 sites.
Twitterrific: Post tweets from the beautifully designed Twitter client.
RDP Lite: Remotely connect to your Windows system (PC).

joshdowning

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
5 Cool Apps For Your Iphone That You Can?t Miss

Many people around the world are currently rating the newest applications for IPhone. The Iphone phenomenon is extending rapidly and you are able to find thousands of opinions, comments and rankings everywhere on the web. Now, if you already have your IPhone, the next thing to do is find the proper apps that suit your needs. Most people tend to choose all those apps related to video, music and photos, because IPhone holds all kinds of entertainment in one?still, if you want it to be a part of your working life or of your life as a student and want to be virtually present everywhere too, here is a list of applications that can make your day.

1.- Air Sharing: Left the information at home? Never again. No need to take your laptop everywhere. With this free app for file storage, you can transfer or exchange your files via wi-fi and carry them with you all the time. Files are accessed from the same program (compatibility with a huge amount of formats). Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux.
2.- Wikipanion plus: How many times have you needed a definition, a date, biography and other specific information and there is no PC around? With this Wikipedia browsing application for IPhone your problem is solved. All the knowledge from the web into a hand-sized gadget. Direct connection with Wikipedia servers, so there is no no third-party servers fuss. Automatic search while you type and the last visited page opens from when you last left the application. It supports searching and browsing in more than 75 languages. Great app!
3.- Tweeter: Scaled down version of the Twitter for IPhone. You can update your status remotely, view direct messages sent to you or view the public timeline. Very nice interface. Upload images and show the world what you?re doing instantly. Great for sending a picture when words don?t seem to help for descriptions.
4.- Skype: All Skype functionalities in your IPhone. You can call and chat with all your skype contacts. No extra voice delays (it uses an AJAX interface). If your contact is not online, you can still call his mobile or landline. Good for saving some money.
5.- Fieldrunners: While commuting, a very good way to kill time and help your eyesight as well (games which involve lots of eye movement help distinguish contrast, a capacity that people start to lose as they grow older). This Tower Defense game has free content updates. The idea is to defend and control the field using a big selection of upgradeable towers and lots of tactics against your enemies (thousands!). Try to dominate the fieldrunners and rise to the top as the Tower Defense Master. Very entertaining and probably the best game for IPhone so far.

Technology is advancing so fast that I am sure that when this little article is published there will some new apps already in the market, waiting for new users and their ratings. In the meantime, let?s enjoy the good ones that we have already discovered which are making our lives a little more pleasant everyday.

Feel free to publish this article on your website or blog. If you do, please add this info about the author: "Written by Josh Downing. You can find more of his articles at Englishlci.com"

Josh Downing
2055 S. Oneida St. - Suite 390
Denver - Colorado - 80224
Englishlci.com -ESL Classes ? ESL Classes in Denver, USA? English LCI
joshdowning09 gmail.com
(001) 303-756-0760

Moeviv

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
Top 5 Apps

1. Things (by Culture Code. Best GTD app. It's simple, yet effective
2. Tweetie. Best Twitter app. Love it
3. Facebook. Great app
4. MLB.com. With Audio, up-to-date pitching, etc.. Must have. Go Yanks!
5. NetNewsWire. Awesome RSS reader.

Runner ups:
6. Gas Cubby
7. BeejiveIM
8. Dialy Finance (Great stocks app)
9. Pandora (wished it could run in background)
10. Wiki Mobile. Great Wikipedia app.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Alright I think my top 5 change sometimes, so here's my current 5 I use the most:

Tweetie
BeejiveIM
FaceBook
Flixster
DoodleJump (highly addicting!!)
and then FlickIt and Colorsplash are up there too right now.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
My current 5 most used:

Tiger Woods
Tweetie
Gazette
MLB At Bat
Appigo To Do

do you have the lite version of MLB or the full? I have the lite, I use it quite a bit to check cubs scores. I noticed that with the full version, they make a new app every year, like 2009, 2010, and you have to buy it every year, which is pretty much crap.

I'll stick w/ the free version, lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen