- 08-18-2010, 04:52 AM #626
- 08-19-2010, 12:22 PM #627
- 08-19-2010, 02:53 PM #628
- 08-20-2010, 05:12 AM #629
- 08-20-2010, 08:34 AM #630
- 08-24-2010, 12:44 AM #631
- 08-24-2010, 04:51 AM #632
- 08-24-2010, 07:15 PM #633
- 08-25-2010, 12:16 PM #634
- 08-25-2010, 01:35 PM #635
- 08-28-2010, 03:10 AM #636
- 08-29-2010, 04:41 PM #637
- 08-29-2010, 08:14 PM #638
- 08-30-2010, 11:19 AM #639
- 09-01-2010, 11:33 AM #640
- 09-02-2010, 08:20 AM #641
- 09-05-2010, 04:29 PM #642
- 09-07-2010, 11:53 PM #643
- 09-09-2010, 10:03 PM #644iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
1. Omnifocus- I use this app to keep track of all my tasks, this app stands out because it does over the air syncing to the Mac and iPad.
2. Beejive IM- I use this app to communicate with my friends, this app stands out because it has a really nice interface and it's solid, and FAST.
3. Documents to Go Premium- This really helps me edit office documents. After it's update to version 4.0, it's fast and has a newly designed interface. The big feature this app has is the ability to open files in Dropbox, iDisk, Google Doc and edit them then save them back to the cloud.
4. Awesome Note- A really beautiful notes application that syncs with Evernote or Google Docs. A feature I really like is the ability to use iOS 4's multitasking feature and sync the notes in the background.
5. Atomic Web Browser- This is just simply a browser. But it's so good that I use it instead of Safari. It's got multitouch gestures to navigate,full screen mode and really, much much more.
- 09-14-2010, 09:57 AM #645
My top 5 or so are:
SplashID - used for years and imported from my Treo before
Book readers - eReader, Kindle, iBook, B&N eReader - don't buy paper books anymore since I can read on my iPhone and iPad
AppAdvice - love to get the latest app news
Evernote - use this to take notes on everything
iFood - Kraft's online website where you can download recipes and shopping lists! A lifesaver some nights.
- 09-14-2010, 01:47 PM #646
- 09-15-2010, 08:40 AM #647
- 09-16-2010, 04:30 PM #648
- 09-16-2010, 10:37 PM #649iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My top apps
* Angry Birds - Because everyone loves this!
* Facebook - To keep in touch with notifications
* Talking Carl - To entertain kids
* Pinch iMessenger - Because I won money on it. And it's fun to chat on
* Words with Friends - Much better than Scrabble
- 09-17-2010, 04:22 PM #650
- By chic_geek in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:05 AM
- By Osama19 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2011, 09:27 AM
- By deadly_shuriken in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:26 PM
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:56 AM
- By iphonetoni in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:39 AM