- 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM #601
- 07-30-2010, 08:05 AM #602
- 07-30-2010, 02:17 PM #603
- 07-31-2010, 01:27 AM #604
- 07-31-2010, 05:52 PM #605
- 07-31-2010, 06:03 PM #606
- 08-01-2010, 12:47 AM #607
In no particular order:
TomTom U.S.A.: $49.99 (now $39.99)
Pocket Informant: $5.99 (was $12.99)
Army PRT: $0.00 (awesome app, would have paid for it)
Apple's iTunes Remote: $0.00
Last edited by Microcosmos; 08-01-2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Thought it might be nice to put the price I paid for the apps
- 08-03-2010, 12:33 AM #608
- 08-03-2010, 05:28 PM #609
- 08-03-2010, 05:55 PM #610
- 08-03-2010, 10:33 PM #611
- 08-04-2010, 10:38 AM #612
- 08-04-2010, 01:27 PM #613
>Evernote (great note taking & storing on web)
>SplashID (have used this ID/pwd management app since the early days of Palm)
>Files (Great app to easily transfer & view all kinds of files & docs on iphone.)
Honorable mentions... Shazam, Weather Channel, Flixster
>Angry Birds! (can't believe how addicting it is!)
>Solitaire City Deluxe (IMHO.. best solitaire app)
- 08-04-2010, 03:17 PM #614
- 08-05-2010, 09:16 AM #615
- 08-05-2010, 09:23 AM #616
- 08-06-2010, 01:21 PM #617
- 08-07-2010, 04:13 PM #618
- 08-08-2010, 12:51 PM #619
- 08-11-2010, 12:48 AM #620
I am a Marketing Profesional. I used to have a bunch of business cards in my wallet.
1. WorldCard Mobile .. This app helped me to input all the business card info to my contacts with a snap of a photo.
2. Worldcard Contacts app helped me to save the the business card image in my contacts.
Both Worldcard Mobile and Worldcard Contacts works together great and these are my favorite apps.
- 08-11-2010, 08:33 AM #621
- 08-11-2010, 09:05 AM #622
- 08-12-2010, 12:43 PM #623
- 08-12-2010, 02:56 PM #624
I've got about 60 dollars worth of gaming apps so this was a hard choice.
Tower Defense game; I've played about 5 different Tower Defense games, this is my favourite.
RPG; I really enjoyed this game, although I admit I haven't completed it. I've also played the first Zenonia but I think this was superior, the second Zenonia might be better, but I haven't purchased it.
Strategy; Who doesn't have this on their list? Fun, addicting, nice time waster.
Cards; I really enjoy this game IRL, so this was great. However AI makes stupid mistakes, no ability to play online or even pass and play options. No recent updates - it's been stagnating for awhile.
Need for Speed Undercover
Racing; I also have Need for Speed Shift which I do not like (what's with the arrows on the road?!) I find this racing game is far better with fun objectives.
- 08-12-2010, 03:34 PM #625
- By chic_geek in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2012, 01:05 AM
- By Osama19 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2011, 08:27 AM
- By deadly_shuriken in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:26 PM
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:56 AM
- By iphonetoni in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 09:39 AM