- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Justin DeLay, I am the co-founder of Almost Gone Software with my good friend Mike. We have recently completed our first application for the iPhone/iPod Touch, a simple darts scoring app called Darts Scorer.
We tried to design Darts Scorer to be really simple and intuitive for the casual player, but still offer more advanced features for more serious darters.
- Supports 301/501/601/701/1001 for 1 to 4 players and Cricket for 2 players
- Automatically tracks current turn, throw, and round
- Calculates the score automatically by tapping the number hit
- Individual buttons for double, triple, miss and undo
- Keeps track of opened and closed numbers in Cricket
- Alerts when a player goes out or the score goes bust in '01
- Alerts when there is a winner
- Custom player or team names
- Rules for Cricket and '01
- Double In and Double Out variations for '01
- Individual scoring histories per player
- Out Table for '01
Darts Scorer is available now in the iTunes Store for $2.99.
Click here to check it out!
We are actively seeking feedback and suggestions from iPhone users and other darts players and would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks so much!
- 01-22-2009, 03:56 AM #2iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Dart Scorer rocks!
congrats to this wonderful app. I downloaded it for my iPod Touch and are using it on a permanent basis and it works just as expected. Just one little glitch is the "info" button down on the right to get to the Prferences - it is very hard to activate - don't know why.
Another plus would be kind of a "history" of won and lost games during an evening... up to you to think about it ;-)
I like the check out overview, too. It would be nice to be able to DIRECTLY reference to it with a click based on the actual points left...
I will definetly stay with this app since there is NO alternative and it really replaces the traditional scoreboard.
Keep up with this - great work!
Cheers from Munich, Germany,